This post was most recently updated on September 28th, 2020
The Homesteaders Guide to Seasonal Gardening is the ultimate homesteaders guide to growing and eating seasonal produce!
This eBook contains over 260 pages of information including:
- Gardening tips and tricks from seasoned professionals
- Planting planners
- Zone by zone vegetable growing information
- Seasonal tasks and chores to do in the garden at the right time!
- Everything you need to know to get a garden started from scratch
- How to keep your garden THRIVING and PRODUCING
- Gardening troubleshooting
- Specific guides on growing garlic, potatoes, tomatoes and more
- Recipes for organic pest control
- Information on successfully composting
- SO MUCH MORE
There are also seasonal recipes for each season, using the produce you have grown as well at tips on preserving and storing your produce for later.
This is the perfect companion to our The Productive Gardener eCourse and can be used as a text book for it.
This book is worth every penny (and probably more!).